David Fortney, Mickey Silberman and David Cohen
About The OFCCP Institute
The OFCCP Institute was formed to assist the contractor community to respond to rapidly changing compliance challenges. The Institute provides national training programs addressing the latest OFCCP developments and strategies for effective compliance.
OFCCP Compliance Symposium – Spring 2013
Conference co-chairs and government officials will provide detailed updates on the latest regulatory, audit and enforcement developments. Conference highlights include:
- Update on the new disability (Section 503) and veterans (4212) regulations
- The latest approach to compensation discrimination enforcement
- OFCCP audit and enforcement trends
- Status of the revised scheduling letter
- Changes in OFCCP leadership
- Testing and validation
- Updates on Agency initiatives, including FAAPs, sex discrimination guidelines, and pay survey
- The new federal contractor compliance selection system
- Optional half day basics
Who Should Attend?
Corporate decision makers responsible for their employers’ affirmative action plans, OFCCP audits, EEO compliance, and compensation.
|Three Dates - Three Locations
April 17-18, 2013
April 24-25, 2013
|San Francisco, CA
May 1-2, 2013
Registration still open for San Francisco!! April conferences in Dallas and DC locations have SOLD OUT; however, consideration is being given to adding fall conferences so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waiting list for the current programs or if interested in attending future conferences. Thank you for your interest.
Registration Fee: $795 Early Bird Discount if booked by March 1st: $695
Registration Fee for conference plus optional basics training: $895
Bird Discount if booked by March 1st: $795
Optional Basics Training: $300